AirPods Problem on Big Sur

While I have developer's beta iOS 14 on both my iPhone and Mac a recurrent problem has being happening to me where when I connect my AirPods to my computer it only recognizes one and uses one for audio. Whereas on my phone both work fine. So the problem is not the AirPods. Hope that on the next beta update it is resolve.

Replies

when i updated my apple software latest version 2021 my airpod 2nd generation one side audeo not plays ,,,, balance not plays that is the problem left side and right side plays not balanced plays same time ****
I'm running the public version of macOS Big Sur (11.2.3 (20D91)) and I've noticed that my AirPods Pro Bluetooth quality also drops when I open the "Bluetooth" settings page within System Preferences.

In macOS Catalina, a user could view the current Bluetooth codec in use by holding down the option key and clicking on the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar.

However, they removed this feature in the Big Sur redesign. I'm very frustrated that they removed it, because now there's no easy way to see which audio codec is in use by the AirPods.

same problem with beats, if I connect 1 channel muted, cured solve: search in search box: "audio MIDI setup" , and set same balance 1,2 in primary stream. But I need always do if I connect