Apple Silicon Kit .ipa installation is not working

I have the Silicon Kit Mac mini and I am trying to run the IPA file for my iOS app on the Mac. I added the Mac to the provisioning profile and built the app on another computer. When I try to open the generated .ipa file on the silicon Mac I get the following error:

Unable to install "[my app's name]"
This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified.

I am using macOS Big Sur Version 11 Beta with the Apple A12Z chip.

Replies

I am having the same issue. Using macOS Big Sur Version 11.0.1 Beta. Did you figure out a solution?
Same issue. I'm using Apple Silicon MacBook Pro with Big Sur 11.0. The enterprise ipa can't be installed through itms-service:// and can't be installed by double click the ipa.
Bump:

Grabbed a M1 Air and Having the same situation.

Tried with a copy of the app built on my other machine, but included the signing cert from the m1 in the Provisioning profile.
  • Failed with that same error

Migrated the whole project over to the M1 and built it on the machine
  • Finalized Build on the own machine with automatic codesign enabled (M1s Certificate + iOS Dev Team Wildcard Profile) and still fails to install with this error

Tried using tools I've used in the past like xresign/iOS App Signer to quickly try resigning it on the M1:

Still Nothing, friend had the issue, and as soon as he installed xcode and generated a new cert and profile for his M1 Pro, resigned and the issue went away XD

Totally out of ideas here.
Bump.
Same Here

check this https://help.twixlmedia.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016447098-Registering-an-Apple-Silicon-M1-Mac