Lag And Fps Drop in Iphone 12 pro in Pubg

Im having lag and fps drop in pubg in iphone 12 pro...pleasee fix this
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max here and gaming totally sucks on this thing. Older iphones performs better and this phone has been out for a while and new iPhones will come out soon and any game just sucks on it. Really hate the phone! I should have just kept my XS Max. Worst phone ever so far and apple doesn’t give a sht.

• 100% Agree, here we are a year later and my phone still lags out when I get notifications. I moved from an XS max as well and miss it every day

• I have fps drop issue too, have they fixed it? I believe it's a handwear issue!

Replies

It seems that there is CPU scheduling issue with A14. The 2 performance cores would be shut down suddenly result in the frame drop. Almost all the games have some CPU workload would be impacted
  • so when is this issue gonna resolve..??? or do we just have to quit gaming on ios

• Apple doesn't have any special cooling system like vaper chamber cooling / etc.. like other smart phones.

i think the same will be with A15 bionic also. so we have to wait up to 2022.

Games on iOS now a days sucks because of thermal throttling, frames drop & battery sucks.

• And you would think with all their innovations in cpu architecture and development they would solve a simple issue as thermal throttling and heat.. but no… Apple just wants your money and they want it bad. 😅

Add a Comment
I’m having the same problem as well, not just games but normal apps as well, twitter, instagram etc.
  • Me too having the same problem tho into my apps !! I had also communicated with apple care and they didn’t seem to know about the issue ??? So what should we do now as i have 12 pro and I didn’t thought to have such an issue in such a premium phone!!!! Very disappointed

• Me too the phone very slow even in imessage

Add a Comment
Same problem here with iPhone 12.
On iPhone 11 I had no problems and now, with the same games and app, I have these serious throttling and slow down problems.

The A14 should be more powerful and efficient, so this is a problem and I think a software problem, specifically iOS maybe.
I am having the same problem in my 12 pro while playing pubg “The Frequent Frame Drops Are Quite Noticeable”

Never Happened In My 11 Pro

Happens When I Launch 🚀 Something Or An App Or Anything , What Is The Point With All That Boasting And The Phone Performs Like Crap 💩?
i am also facing this issue in my new ipad air 4, sudden frame drops are happening too frequently in pubg mobile. i dont know if it's an issue of A14 bionic or game optimization.

I am facing the same problem but I personally think that the game is not well optimised as the device is new, I think in future with software updates this problem will be surely fixed.
Same issues, phone is absolute trash on mobile games like pubg mobile. frame drop, glitch, lag. My iphone 10s was 10x better.
I am having this issue with any game I play. At first I thought I had low power mode on but my iPhone 12 just can't seem to maintain 60fps when my old iPhone 8+ could. I hope they solve this soon
Same issue here. I called with Apple support and they don’t seem to know about this issue. I just got the iPhone 12 and I’m thinking about switching to Samsung because of this issue. Sad though, because I’ve been using iPhone since the iPhone 4.
I had the same problem, tried it with PUBGM 1.1 beta the lags and frame drop issue seems to be fixed.
I don't play PubG, but on my iPhone 12 I have frame drops on Asphalt 9 and watching 60 fps videos on Youtube as well. Sometimes hits 60 fps, sometimes clearly drop below (30 fps I guess). I'm not sure if this is an iOS problem or the apps in cause need to update for an optimized version.
I have just same frame dropping issue, but when I'm trying to capture it with screen recording it goes away. Can you confirm is it same way for you guys or is my experience different?
Same issue. Its seems to me that iPhone is heating up quick and this causing performance throttle. Very unpleasant experience and I hope this would be fixed with a software update.
Hi, I’ve Using iPhone 12 Pro But I’ve Some Performance Related Issues While I’m Playing Some Heavy Gameplays..I’m Noticing Sudden Frame Drops, Freeze Frames, Lag And Much More..I Currently Updated My iOS Version To 14.2 But The Issue Still Remain Same. I Also Tried To Reinstall The App But Nothing Solved.
Tell Me Is It A Software Relate Issue or I’ve Got A Faulty Device.
@Rajat_Pandey can you confirm that screen recording issue? Does the lag go away if you use screen recording?