Connection Failed using CoreBluetooth

English

I'm not good at English, so I used a translator. please understand. I am working on a project using Ble with iOS Swift. I am trying to use BLE connection and service using CoreBluetooth. During the development process, the connection and BLE Services were normally performed on the iphone 7. However, there is a phenomenon that BLE connection is not available in iphone 11 / iphone SE2 models. As a result of debugging the code, the callback was not called, so the connection was not made.

In this case, it is determined that it is not a hardware problem, and we will contact you here. If it was a hardware problem, it shouldn't work on iphone7, but it works.

I hope there is a solution or answer for the above situation.

Thank you.

한국어

IOS Swift 로 Ble 사용 프로젝트를 진행하고 있습니다. CoreBluetooth 를 이용하여 BLE 접속과 Service 를 이용하려고 합니다. 개발 과정에서 iphone 7 에서는 정상적으로 접속과 BLE Service 들이 정상적으로 진행 되었습니다. 하지만, iphone 11 / iphone SE2 기종에서는 BLE 접속이 되지 않은 현상이 있습니다. 코드 디버깅한 결과 Callback 이 호출되지 않아서, 연결이 되지 않았습니다.

이럴 경우, 하드웨어 문제점이 아니라 판단이 되어 여기에 문의를 드립니다. 하드웨어 문제였으면, iphone7 에서도 동작이 되지 않아야 하는데, 동작이 되어서 그렇습니다.

위 상황에 대한 해결책 혹은 답변이 있었으면 합니다.

감사합니다.

Replies

Problem solved. Fixed issue in firmware in hardware. However, the exact cause is unknown and the issue should be covered.