Your account has been deactivated.

I've received that message today. I'm from Belarus.

We noticed an issue when verifying your account. The legal entity information associated with your account fully matches a restricted party or one or more parties from the United States government's consolidated screening list, another government's sanctions list, or a restricted regions list. 

I know nothing about sanctions but I'm 100% sure that's how sanctions should not work by discriminating developers from country which governments appeared in any sanctions list.

• Same for me

• It looks like Apple started fixing the problem. Some accounts which were deactivated yesterday already active now. Thank you Apple!

• Yeah, but now app ratings are gone

Accepted Reply

Finally all deactivated accounts were activated and everyone received apologize email from Apple.

You were mistakenly sent an email informing you that the legal entity associated with your Apple Developer account matched a restricted region. Your legal entity does not match the restricted regions list and we have corrected the error.  Your developer account is now active and any associated apps and in-app purchases are once again available. No further actions are required on your part. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Replies

The same "surprise" from Apple without any warnings. How this can happen?

I am also from Belarus and my account was also deactivated today due to sanctions. But I am not in any sanctions lists... The deactivating was made instantly and without any warning, without any opportunity to find out real reason and opportunity to prove my innocence. I don't understand the reason for this behaviour from Apple.

Exactly the same without any warning!

I'm also from Belarus, join all the above, my account was deactivated without warnings.

TY APPLE!

I have received the same message. Very sad to know, innocent people are punished. This is not how sanctions should work.

The same for me without any warnings or notifications. I don't think it is a nice action against us - developers which just want to make great apps for App Store.

That's just not fair. Please at least allow us to transfer our apps

The same( Please, warn us in advance please and give us the opportunity to change the location. This is not how business and partnerships are made. Yauheni @ MoonX Team

The same without any warnings.

Same here

Same problem

Moreover, I’m citizen of Belarus, but living in Poland, tax resident of Poland. My developer account is tied with legal entity in Poland and bank account in Poland. I was banned too. :/

• The same for different EU countries

• The same situation. I’m citizen of Belarus, but living in Poland, tax resident of Poland. I have individual Bussness account in Poland and pay taxes in Poland. My developer account is tied with legal entity in Poland and bank account in Poland. I was banned too. I also didn't receive any warnings.

• Is your legal entity is individual entrepreneur or a company?

Same happened to us. No warnings. And of course it's done on Saturday when no one at Apple can even respond let alone do anything.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of 4410 Down vote reply of 4410

I am also from Belarus and I have the same situation: the account was deactivated.