New idea for golf application

Hello fellow developers,

I am currently looking to develop a new golf application to bring in many of the features I utilize across multiple applications. I would love some feedback as to my design, should I use cross-platform development or native? I have also attached a mockup of my application, please provide any feedback

The golf application will utilize technology to provide my users with the ability to combine multiple different needs into a single application, these needs are, booking a tee time, tracking your score, GPS yardage feedback as well as scheduling a lesson from a professional. When location service is enabled, gps utilizes this feature to track the end-user's location to provide all the golf courses in their location as well as utilize the GPS to provide yardage to the golf pin and different aspects such as water hazards or bunkers. Providing users, a way to track their scores, which will assist in developing a handicap, currently there is not an application that combines all elements into a single application. Additionally, integrating a link within the application to schedule lessons with a professional, track all elements within a calendar system, providing notifications that will alert the golfer if chosen to track golf tee times and lesson scheduling.

Features: Visitor Registration: This module will require the end user to register personal information including, first name, last name, email and phone number.          Visitor Login: After the user has registered, this module will enable the user to utilize their username and password.

Booking a Tee Time: This module will provide the user to allow their GPS, once the user allows, a list of golf courses will be provided to the user. However, if the user chooses not to allow GPS, an option will be provided to search by city or zip code.

GPS Range Finder: This module will allow the users to utilize GPS to track how far objects are from where they are at, including the golf pin, bunkers, or water hazards.

USGA Handicap Scoring: This module will allow for the end user to input his score, front 9 holes, back 9 nines, date, and which course. Once entered this would provide and report to USGA to develop the golfer’s handicap.

Online Golf Lesson Scheduling: This module will enable users to look online to book a golf lesson with an individual based off their needs and reviews.