Regarding App Review Process

Why Apple Review Team so Careless

The Google Review Process more transparent, clear and Quality.

But Apple App review process is completely useless. I don't know why the quality of the apple products does not have with Review Team. Are there hourly paid guys ?

A developer developed and with All Apple guideline and updated tools. and We Tested with TestFlight and Friends simulators as well.

But Still the reviewers doesn't even know how address customers issue.

The communication problem

They don't highlight the issue correctly mention some rubbish comments. At least review team should provide more clear detail like screen shots of the bug any other things. Nothing like that,

Not point the specific errors or bug just mention useless point. If you look at the Apple forum there thousands of issue very valuable straight forward issue.

But the Staff does not know how to handle the customer queries. Can you image Tech Giant in year 2000 period by Steve Jobs image has been destroyed by these young app reviewers.

Who odes not provide clear answers feedbacks. It's all begin with hiring non quality workers for cheap money....this is where the problem starts.

Can you guys take more responsible rather getting salaries and holidays. Can you work for Apple reputation keep the apple brand name please.....I am highly disappointed about the Staff behaviors and attitude and quality and product knowledge.

it should be more clear transparent and more precise address issue one by one solve then and there......

Please learn from Google.

I am not happy about the App review Process. the Excuses are pretty childish

• Insulting people does not help progress…

Add a Comment