Important: This sample code may not represent best practices for current development. The project may use deprecated symbols and illustrate technologies and techniques that are no longer recommended.
Version 1.3, 2010-10-20
Updated 1_TapToZoom to use Interface Builder for UI objects. Removed TapDetectingImageView class since the sample no longer requires it.
(Full Revision History)
iOS SDK 4.1 or later
iOS 4.0 or later
A series of examples that illustrate how to use UIScrollView.
* Fitting the image to the screen on launch
* Detecting single, double, and two-finger taps using UIGestureRecognizers
* Zooming in response to taps
2_Autoscroll adds a thumbnail scroll view, and demonstrates:
* Use of the canCancelContentTouches property to track moving touches in a subview of a scroll view
* How to implement autoscrolling in response to a subview being dragged
* How to subclass UIScrollView to add content tiling
* Reusing tiles to optimize performance and memory use
* Changing the resolution of the content in response to zooming