Important: The information in this document is obsolete and should not be used for new development.
InfoScrapYou can use the
InfoScrapfunction to get information about the scrap.
FUNCTION InfoScrap: PScrapStuff;
InfoScrapfunction returns a pointer to a scrap information record. The information in the scrap information record provides
- the size (in bytes) of the scrap
- a handle to the scrap if it's in memory
- a count, or number, that your application can use to determine whether the contents of the scrap have changed
- the location of the scrap (whether in memory or on disk)
- the filename of the scrap when it is on the disk
ASSEMBLY-LANGUAGE INFORMATIONYou can also access the same information as that stored in the scrap information record using system global variables that have the same names as the fields of the scrap information record.
SEE ALSOSee "Getting Information About the Scrap" on page 2-15 for an example that uses the
InfoScrapfunction to get information about the scrap. See page 2-32 for information on the fields of the scrap information record.