Read Me About GKLeaderboard
GKLeaderboard is a sample application that shows how to correctly
submit a score and view them using GKLeaderboardViewController.
This code is completely copy and paste-able.
IMPORTANT: When adding support for Game Center to an application, it is not
enough to simply add the necessary code to your application. You also
need to configure your app in iTunes Connect to match your desired
This project was built with Xcode 3.2.4 and iOS SDK 4.2
The project requires iOS 4.2 and a GameCenter account to run.
- ReadMe.txt -- This file.
- GKLeaderboards.xcodeproj -- Xcode project for this sample
- Resources -- The project nib, images, and so on
- Classes/GKLeaderboardsAppDelegate.h -- Declaration of the best
- Classes/GKLeaderboardsAppDelegate.m -- Contains the app delegate including
best practices of authentication
- Classes/PlayerModel -- Declaration of everything you need to
include store scores, and resubmit them at a further point
- Classes/PlayerModel.m -- Contains methods to submit, store and load
- Classes/SampleViewController.h -- Declaration of viewController around a
-- Classes/SampleViewController.m -- Contains methods to display
AchievementsViewController and submit a percentage of an achievement
- main.m -- The main function of this sample.
CHANGES FROM PREVIOUS VERSIONS:
1.0: (Mar 2011) First shipping version.
Copyright (C) 2011 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.