Important: The information in this document is obsolete and should not be used for new development.
Collection Manager ReferenceThis section provides reference information about the data types, functions, and resources that allow you to create and manipulate collection objects. It includes
- type definitions of the data types, including enumeration types, that are specific to the Collection Manager
- descriptions of the functions that operate on collection objects and their items
- descriptions of the application-defined callback function used for flattening and unflattening collections and the application-defined callback function used for exception handling
- the definition of the resource type used to store collection objects on disk
- Data Types
- Application-Defined Functions