Important: The information in this document is obsolete and should not be used for new development.
Using QuickDraw GX Stream FormatThis section describes the use of the GraphicsBug utility to analyze flattened data streams. Sample code is provided that draws a QuickDraw GX picture containing seven shapes. GraphicsBug is used to flatten each shape. The resulting data stream for each flattened shape is then analyzed.
This section describes how you can
- flatten shapes using GraphicsBug
- interpret the GraphicsBug flattened shape output format
- analyze flattened shape data streams
- Flattening Shapes With GraphicsBug
- Analyzing the Data Streams of Flattened Shapes
- Obtaining Data From a Print File