법적 요구 사항
미국에서만 배포되는 커뮤니케이션에는 카피 문구에 처음 언급할 때 각 Apple 상표 뒤에 적절한 기호(™, ℠, 혹은 ®)를 붙여야 합니다. 미국 외 지역에서 배포될 경우, 상표 기호를 제품, 제품 문서 또는 기타 제품 관련 커뮤니케이션에 사용하지 마십시오.
예시:Apple Watch®, iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, Apple TV®, App Store®, Mac App Store℠, Mac®, MacBook Pro®, MacBook Air®, iMac®
카피 문구의 헤드라인 및 Apple에서 제공하는 App Store 배지 아트워크에는 기호를 붙이지 않습니다.
올바른 상표 기호는 Apple 상표 목록(영문)을 참고하십시오.
전 세계에 배포되는 모든 커뮤니케이션에는 적절한 크레딧 라인을 사용하고, 커뮤니케이션 및 광고에 사용된 모든 Apple 상표 및 제품을 표시해야 합니다. 커뮤니케이션 또는 웹 사이트에는 한 번만 크레딧 라인을 삽입하고, 법적 고지가 제공되는 모든 곳에 크레딧 라인을 표시합니다. 추가로 화면을 생성하거나 대화식 링크를 제공할 때에는 법적 문구의 위치에 관한 표준 방식을 따릅니다. App Store 배지가 사용되는 경우 Apple과 Apple 로고를 모두 표시해야 합니다.
Apple 상표 목록(영문)을 참고하여 상표의 정확한 기호, 철자 및 상표와 함께 사용되는 총칭을 확인하십시오. 기호는 일반적으로 상표의 우측 상단에 표시됩니다(우측 하단에 표시되는 Apple 로고는 예외입니다).
미국에서만 배포할 경우, 다음 형식을 사용하십시오:
______ 및 ______는 등록된 Apple Inc.의 상표입니다.
______ 및 ______는 Apple Inc.의 상표입니다.
미국 외 지역에서 배포할 경우, 다음 국제 크레딧 라인을 사용하십시오:
______ 및 ______는 미국 및 다른 국가에 등록된 Apple Inc.의 상표입니다.
______ 및 ______는 Apple Inc.의 상표입니다.
Apple이 승인한 경우에 한해 미국 외 지역에서 배포되는 자료에 번역된 법적 고지 및 크레딧 라인(상표 제외)을 사용할 수 있습니다. 그러나 Apple 상표는 절대 번역되지 않습니다. 승인을 요청하려는 경우 상표 정보(영문)를 참조하십시오.
Apple 상표 사용에 관한 더 자세한 내용은 Apple 상표 및 저작권 사용에 대한 지침(영문)을 참고하십시오.
앱 화면 이미지, Mac, Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV 제품 이미지 및 사진 등은 어떠한 방식으로든 Apple과의 연관성을 거짓으로 제시하거나, App Store, Mac App Store, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Apple TV 또는 Apple 브랜드에 대한 고객 호감도 및 가치, 평판 등을 축소, 감소, 훼손할 가능성이 있는 경우, 이를 사용할 수 없습니다.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING APP STORE MARKETING ARTWORK LICENSE AGREEMENT (“MARKETING AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING OR USING THE APPLE ARTWORK (AS DEFINED BELOW). THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTE A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND APPLE.
BY CHECKING THE APPROPRIATE BOX IN THE APP STORE MARKETING GUIDELINES, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE FOR YOUR DEVELOPER ACCOUNT AND THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS MARKETING AGREEMENT.
App Store Marketing Artwork License Agreement
Whereas, Apple Inc. (“Apple”) and You (collectively, the “Parties”) have entered into the Apple Developer Program License Agreement (as amended from time to time, “Program Agreement”); and
Whereas, You desire to use certain artwork in connection with marketing Your applications available on the App Store pursuant to the Program Agreement, the Parties agree to enter into this Marketing Agreement effective as of the date clicked through by You. Except as expressed in writing herein, nothing in this document shall be construed to modify the Program Agreement in any way.
1. Subject to the terms of this Marketing Agreement, Apple grants You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use the App Store badge, the App Store icon, and certain product images provided to You by Apple under this Marketing Agreement for Apple-branded products running iOS, watchOS, tvOS, or macOS (or any successor thereto) (collectively, the “Artwork”) only in connection with Your applications that are available for download on the App Store (“Applications”) and only while You are a member of the Apple Developer Program.
2. You agree that Your use of the Artwork will be in strict compliance with the App Store Marketing and Advertising Guidelines for Developers found at https://developer.apple.com/app-store/marketing/guidelines/, which may be amended from time to time and also with Apple’s Guidelines for Using Apple Trademarks and Copyrights, found at https://www.apple.com/legal/intellectual-property/guidelinesfor3rdparties.html, which may be amended from time to time.
3. Apple may use Your name and the name of each of Your Applications in any index of products or developers that work with Apple-branded products running iOS, watchOS, tvOS, or macOS.
4. Apple has no obligation to provide any type of support for the Applications.
5. Upon Apple’s request, You shall supply Apple, at no cost and with no obligation to return, suitable specimens of Your use of the Artwork to verify Your compliance with this Marketing Agreement.
6. Apple shall remain the exclusive owner of all rights in the Artwork. Your use of the Artwork shall exclusively inure to the benefit of Apple. You will not do anything to compromise Apple’s rights in and to the Artwork, such as filing any identical or confusingly similar trademark applications anywhere in the world.
7. THE ARTWORK IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE ARTWORK. APPLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ARTWORK, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. APPLE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE ARTWORK, OR TERMINATION OF THIS MARKETING AGREEMENT.
8. To the extent permitted by applicable law, You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, and upon Apple’s request, defend, Apple, its directors, officers, employees, independent contractors and agents (each an "Apple Indemnified Party") from any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, taxes, expenses and costs, including without limitation, attorneys’ fees and court costs, incurred by an Apple Indemnified Party and arising from or related to Your use of the Artwork in any manner except as expressly permitted by this Marketing Agreement, or for any personal injury, product liability or other claim arising from the production, promotion, distribution, sale and/or offer for sale, and/or the performance of the Applications.
9. This Marketing Agreement is valid and coterminous with the Program Agreement, unless otherwise terminated per the provisions below.
10. This Marketing Agreement shall terminate automatically upon Your breach of any of the terms of this Marketing Agreement. Apple may terminate this Marketing Agreement at will upon 10 days’ written notice. If Apple terminates this Marketing Agreement, You may, except in the event that the Artwork is subject of a claim of infringement, deplete existing inventory for a period of 30 days following the notice of termination, provided such inventory is in compliance with the terms of this Marketing Agreement.
11. Any litigation or other dispute resolution between You and Apple arising out of or relating to this Marketing Agreement will take place in the Northern District of California, and You and Apple hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of and exclusive venue in the state and federal courts within that District with respect any such litigation or dispute resolution. This Marketing Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of California, except that body of California law concerning conflicts of law.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if You are an agency, instrumentality or department of the federal government of the United States, then this Marketing Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, and in the absence of applicable federal law, the laws of the State of California will apply. Further, and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Marketing Agreement (including but not limited to Section 8), all claims, demands, complaints and disputes will be subject to the Contract Disputes Act (41 U.S.C. §§601-613), the Tucker Act (28 U.S.C. § 1346(a) and § 1491), or the Federal Tort Claims Act (28 U.S.C. §§ 1346(b), 2401-2402, 2671-2672, 2674-2680), as applicable, or other applicable governing authority.
If You (as an entity entering into this Marketing Agreement) are a U.S. public and accredited educational institution, then (a) this Marketing Agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state (within the U.S.) in which Your educational institution is domiciled, except that body of state law concerning conflicts of law; and (b) any litigation or other dispute resolution between You and Apple arising out of or relating to this Marketing Agreement will take place in federal court within the Northern District of California, and You and Apple hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of and exclusive venue of such District unless such consent is expressly prohibited by the laws of the state in which Your educational institution is domiciled.
This Marketing Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any clause of this Marketing Agreement to be unenforceable for any reason, that clause of this Marketing Agreement shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of this Marketing Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
12. You shall promptly notify Apple in writing of any change in Your physical or electronic address via the App Store Connect tool and/or the Apple Developer website.
13. The terms of this Marketing Agreement are the entire and final understanding between You and Apple concerning the Artwork.