Build apps that share data through CloudKit and Core Data

RSS for tag

Discuss the WWDC21 session Build apps that share data through CloudKit and Core Data.

Posts under wwdc21-10015 tag

21 Posts

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Provisioning issue with CoreDataCloudKitDemo
I've been struggling to get the CoreDataCloudKitDemo working. I've updated to Xcode 13 and followed the documented instructions closely. However, I'm getting this error: Provisioning profile "Mac Team Provisioning Profile: com.____.apple-samplecode.CoreDataCloudKitDemo" doesn't include the aps-environment entitlement. A bit of searching says this error is due to Push Notifications not being enabled. However, I do have them enabled. I cannot figure out why this won't run.
3
0
1.6k
Oct ’21
Provisioning issue with CoreDataCloudKitDemo
I've been struggling to get the CoreDataCloudKitDemo working. I've updated to Xcode 13 and followed the documented instructions closely. However, I'm getting this error: Provisioning profile "Mac Team Provisioning Profile: com.____.apple-samplecode.CoreDataCloudKitDemo" doesn't include the aps-environment entitlement. A bit of searching says this error is due to Push Notifications not being enabled. However, I do have them enabled. I cannot figure out why this won't run.
Replies
3
Boosts
0
Views
1.6k
Activity
Oct ’21