Searching Apple Maps

Hello,
just wondering, how Apple displays the BEST MATCH results when searching in the maps application.
When i'm start the search with simple 'a', the maps shows multiple BEST MATCHES results, like:
'airport', 'amc', etc... some known addresses, some of them from yelp, etc...
It looks like it uses multiple sources.

I've tried to reproduce the same search using API's MKLocalSearch but it is far far away from the Apple's Maps application.
Is there any ideas how to implement the same search like Apple's maps does? May be some other API i have to use?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

So, no one?

I would like to complain of Apple Map inaccuaracy! 95% of people who using APple Map and coming to my office were guided to another city. Its 1755 E Huntington Dr, Duarte, California 91010. Apple Map guided to Monrovia City! It's annoying and I am loosing cumtomers because of Apple Map inaccuracy!

I'm just lucky for those were my closed friends. Now I am developing website Ads now! Where Apple Map guided was another dental office! More customers shall end up at the wrong office but the same service! It's serious issue, serious business lost here with Apple Map!

I would end up saying: "Please do not use Apple Map to come to Office!" on my webside! It's just not right!

Thanks for the spam.