fruta app full sample code

During a few sessions, the Fruta app is an example. is there a download for the full sample project? Ie after the edits in the project Made in for example the meet store kit 2, or write a DSL in swift session? in that way, I can “follow along(ie look along)” the project without having to have multiple Fruta project.

Thanks!

Accepted Reply

The Meet StoreKit 2 session used a different app than Fruta. You can download the source code for the app from that session here: Implementing a Store In Your App Using the StoreKit API

Replies

I'm not sure if this includes all the edits, but this might still be helpful regardless?

The Meet StoreKit 2 session used a different app than Fruta. You can download the source code for the app from that session here: Implementing a Store In Your App Using the StoreKit API

Fruta is available for download here. I believe the version you download incorporates all of the changes made in the sessions that use Fruta, although I haven't watched every one of them so I'm not sure of that.

The DSL implementation is in Shared/Smoothie/Smoothie.swift; it's actually a little different from what was shown in Write a DSL in Swift using result builders because Localize your SwiftUI app subsequently localized the titles and descriptions, but it's essentially the same code.