An Idea! Kids Mode | Safe Mode | Guest User

I have an idea for my need. I have small children. Sometimes they want to take my phone and play or watch cartoons. Sometimes they take my phone with or without my permission. They install apps, mess with my phone and delete important files or make purchases. Afterwards, I am dealing with canceling this purchase and deleting the applications. I'm sure this happens to everyone.

Whereas, if Apple defines two login passwords, they can open only allowed applications and access allowed processes at the 2nd level while fully authorized login at 1 level. (You can't install apps without purchasing permission, for example, only youtube kids app and logo game, nothing else on the screen.)

When my spouse, friend, or a second person picks up or requests the phone for some reason, have level 2 access.

When I give my phone to the service, it can't access my private information, it only has a 2nd level login.

There are so many examples that the level 2 user need is unbelievable. This feature should definitely be apple in my opinion. If you agree, if you need this feature, leave a comment or share. Get attention.

Kids Mode | Safe Mode | Guest User

We appreciate your interest in participating in the forums! These forums are for questions about developing software and accessories for Apple platforms. Your question seems related to a consumer feature and is better suited for the Apple Support Communities

You can use the guided access iPhone feature. But it's recommended to look for a good parental control app.

An Idea! Kids Mode | Safe Mode | Guest User

Q