[Error] Live captioning in MacBook Pro M3 Sonoma

Hi all, it's been already few weeks since i bought my new Macbook pro m3. Everything works great but i have some issues in Accessibility settings, i need live captions because i have hearing issues, i tried to download them many times, also called accessibility support and they didn't help me to fix it.

After enabling live captions option the live captioning window showing up with "Downloading language" then in less than one second changing to "Error in downloading"

I cannot upload an image here because of error "An error occured while uploading this image. Please try again later."

Example: https://i.imgur.com/EMKB0Go.jpg

Does anyone know how to fix this? I tried to create a new user, safe mode, and change network, support agent also had an access to my mac and made some troubleshooting actions but didn't work. By the way It works on my iPhone perfectly.

Also i would like to connect my MFI hearing device without connecting extra accessories, like to my iphone but seems it's not supporting by Cochlear for MacOS, yet. (Nucleus 7) But it's works great on ipadOS, iOS and watchOS, but not in macOS... what a nonsense.

Please help

Hello, thanks for taking the time to write about this issue, sorry you're running into this! Please take a few extra minutes and paste this issue into a bug report so we can confirm this is tracked in our internal system. Doing this will help us get vital information about the issue like logs from your device. You can file a report here: https://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/

Once you do, feel free to reply with the Feedback ID number and I can make sure the right people are aware of this issue.

Hi, @Frameworks Engineer - I am also Deaf and I have submitted a Feedback Report, because I am experiencing this exact same problem on my brand new MBP M3 Pro. This is frustrating because part of the reason I purchased the MBP M3 Pro was to utilize live captions.

The feedback report #: FB13433923.

Thanks!

[Error] Live captioning in MacBook Pro M3 Sonoma

Q