Time covering done button in WatchOS

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? It does this anywhere in my app where the keyboard is shown. I don't see any way I can be influencing how the keyboard is displayed so I am confused why this is happening and how to resolve it.

Answered by DTS Engineer in 788690022

Assuming that you didn't do anything special, this is the system-provided text input UI on watchOS, which you don't have any control, and so I'd see that a system bug.

Would you mind to file a feedback report with the watchOS version and the model of the Apple Watch you are using, and post the report ID here? Thanks.

Assuming that you didn't do anything special, this is the system-provided text input UI on watchOS, which you don't have any control, and so I'd see that a system bug.

Would you mind to file a feedback report with the watchOS version and the model of the Apple Watch you are using, and post the report ID here? Thanks.

Please include a sysdiagnose with your Feedback report (for which you will need to install the sysdiagnose profile). Thank you.

Time covering done button in WatchOS

Q