How to interact during the Transition process?(wwdc24 UIKit consultation)

Recently I tried to apply a custom transition to a custom contextMenu. However, I want to make sure that during the transition process (which is not over yet), my contextMenu elements such as buttons can be tapped.

But I tried a lot of things without success. I know you have a lot of experience, so I would like to ask you about how to implement the transition and be able to interact before it is over.

I know that a UIView can be tapped during animation, but I haven't tried the button in a UIView.

I've been trying to transition ViewControllers. For example, in a transition from fromViewController to toViewController, I wanted to be able to tap on a tableView in toViewController during the transition, but I was frustrated and found it very difficult to implement. I would like to ask you about the possibilities of interaction during the Viewcontrollers transition.

(PS: In Github Issues, I uploaded a GIF example of the plus button on the left of the input box in iMessage. After tapping the plus button, you can tap the "Apple Cash" button before the transition is finished.)

Your advice would be incredibly valuable to me. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

[GithubLink]https://github.com/Juhnkerg/DemoForInteractionDuringTransition)

How to interact during the Transition process?(wwdc24 UIKit consultation)

Q