How to turn off notarization emails?

Hi,

I recently started to add notarization to our build script. By this, apps are built, signed, packaged and notarized every hour, given that some developer has changed something.

Now, the notarization emails annoying me. For every build I get such "Your Mac software was successfully notarized." email. If something fails, my build script will send me an email anyway. I really do not need this notarization emails.

Is there a way to turn this off?

Replies

Did you ever get an answer on this?
AFAIK it’s not possible to turn off these emails. My recommendation is that you:
  1. File an enhancement request requesting that feature — Please post your bug number, just for the record.

2. In the meantime, use a filter to move them to a mailbox where you can safely ignore them (possibly the trash :-)

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"
Still doesn't appear that there is a way to disable these emails, filed FB9061535
Still doesn't appear that there is a way to disable these emails, filed request no. FB9098084

Looks they still haven't added an option for it. :-( Filed request no. FB9824701 for the same.

Looks they still haven't added an option for it.

Correct. I just checked on the above-mentioned bugs (not yours, because it hasn’t settled yet) and they’ve definitely landed in the right place. We do hope to improve things in this space but I’ve no concrete info to share on that front.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"