Getting com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (ouc.plist): Service exited with abnormal code: 126

Whenever I launch my system preference pane application i am getting console message (Only shows in Mac OS X Catalina):

com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (ouc.plist): Service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds.

com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (ouc.plist[16059]): Service exited with abnormal code: 126

Its runs the app but its take long time to run.

Could anyone help how this generated and what ouc.plist is?

AFAICT

ouc.plist
is not an Apple thing. If you search the ’net for that string (and the related
runouc
) you’ll find plenty of other folks reporting problems with it.

My advice: Retest your preferences pane on a clean machine with no third-party software installed (I use a VM for this sort of thing). If it works there, you should investigate the configuration of the machine exhibiting the problem.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

is there any other message that accompany this error message? like this: Dec 28 20:33:09 iMac com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com..gp.pangps[4727]): Service could not initialize: Unable to set current working directory. error = 2: No such file or directory, path = /Applications/**********.app/Contents/Resources: 17G14042: xpcproxy + 10926 [1405][5D88B806-6434-3F34-8D3F-E20B9EADF56C]: 0x2 Dec 28 20:33:09 iMac com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.***.gp.pangps): Service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds.

Try running Key Access from the built in Apps on mac. delete any keys or certificates referencing OUC and where the " * " in my example might reference from your logs.

Getting com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (ouc.plist): Service exited with abnormal code: 126

Q