ITMS-90034: Missing or invalid signature

After uploading a new App to the App Store Connect i receive an e-mail stating:

ITMS-90034: Missing or invalid signature - The bundle '...' at bundle path 'Payload/...' is not signed using an Apple submission certificate.

The App don't use any capability.

I've used Xcode to upload, as in a previous App which now is on the App Store.

All the apps use the default configuration: "Automatically manage signing", Provisioning profile "Xcode Managed Profile", Signing Certificate Apple Development: ############

The requested Signing Certificate is present in the keychain in 3 versions, the last one is valid (the older 2 are revoked).

What I should correct?

Replies

Facing the same issue here.

Tried 2 build uploads and got the same error "ITMS-90034: Missing or invalid signature - The bundle '...' at bundle path 'Payload/...' is not signed using an Apple submission certificate.

Same issues here as well. Tried multiple times...

Could the version of XCode be a factor here? I've noticed for our failing IPA the CI was configured to use XCode 11.1. Currently rebuilding using 11.5 in an attempt to see if that's a factor.

Since you all seem to encounter the same issue under the same circumstances I'm under the impression it's a structural issue, but not THAT big otherwise the internet would explode. So there is something else that is common for our cases but not for all of the uploaders of IPAs to Appstore Connect.

it seems that the issue is with multiple provisioning profiles. If one usese one certificate and other uses other this happens. Try updating your profiles to use one single distribution certificate.

The IPA we have an issue with was configured with a provisioning profile with only a single distribution certificate.

+1

Tried a few hours later without any changes to the configuration and the builds successfully uploaded.

+1

+1

i'm stuck as well

some hour later ... now working

And so, do you have any informations about this problem ?

Are there any changes about appstore certificate signature verification ?

I'm on XCode 11.3.1 using Mojave 10.14.6.

Thank you.

+1

+1

We had this issue yesterday afternoon. We just resubmitted a new build of the same version, no changes anywhere, and it is now waiting for review having passed the build now. No idea what caused it but may be worth a retry.

Thanks joelloyd-bybox,

hope this has been a temporary issue already resolved (perhaps after the support request I, perhaps also others, have sent).I'll notify here as soon as I receive an official reply from Apple