Xcode organizer metrics aren't showing my three most recent releases

Hello,

I'm finding that the Xcode organizer metrics window isn't showing data for my last three releases. One of those was this week, so that may be expected, but the other two were in late May and early June so I'd expect them to have data by now.

As a related note, even on previous releases I see very sparse information for hang rate so it's hard to see trends.

Is there something we need to be doing to get this data to populate? How much usage is required for data to show in metrics section of the Xcode organizer?
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of smpeleato Down vote post of smpeleato
5.7k views

Replies

Hi - are you using the new, beta version of Xcode? There is a threshold for metrics to appear, but in the new version of Xcode, you will see data more quickly with an error margin to help gauge confidence in the data.

Hang data will be visible more quickly starting with versions running on iOS 14.

Check out this talk for more information: https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2020/10076/
Hi - thanks for the response. I'm using both Xcode 11.5 and the Xcode 12 beta and data for the last three releases is missing in both cases.

Thanks for the session link, that one is definitely on my list to watch once it's available.
As a follow up, I verified that my team can reproduce this issue and filed FB7799520.
Same here, i can see some data on old versions but not on the newer ones
Getting the same problem on Xcode 12.2 (12B45b)
Same goes for us. Missing the latest releases. Xcode 12.4.
Same here. Have info about 1-year old versions, but not later.

I have the same issue with my apps. My most used app only has an entry from a version that I release over 1.5 years ago. Is there any update regarding this issue? I can reproduce it in the latest Xcode 12, Xcode 13 beta and previous Xcode 12 and Xcode 11 versions.

The same is occurring here. I'm using Xcode 12.5 and the Battery Usage is not appearing for my latest versions. Any solution? Ty :)

Same issue here. My app has been out almost 6 years and I show ONE version from 2 years ago under all metrics.

Same issue here as well. Seems like a abandoned Xcode feature.

Same here, just getting some data for >1 year old app versions. No data for last year.

Same here, just getting data for the builds older than one year.

The same, only info for 11 months old app versions

Same here, I can see only 2 year old builds