Cannot deploy to production environment

I got this error when i deploy my development environment to production development. is there anyone who has the solution?

Accepted Reply

I found the solution :
Just Try to wait for any hour or a day and use other connection except your current network connection, and the deployment process will run smoothly. i think it may because your many scheme, security roles, subscribtion etc that makes it needs a fast and clean network connection to complete it's process.

Replies

Hey there! I have the same problem here and haven't found the solution yet. Please let me know if you already know the solution.
I found the solution :
Just Try to wait for any hour or a day and use other connection except your current network connection, and the deployment process will run smoothly. i think it may because your many scheme, security roles, subscribtion etc that makes it needs a fast and clean network connection to complete it's process.

I found out that it runs into a client-side timeout of 1 minute, but the server takes longer. You can kill the timeout with

var id = window.setTimeout(function() {}, 0);

while (id--) {
    window.clearTimeout(id); // will do nothing if no timeout with id is present
}

For details, see https://stackoverflow.com/a/67862078/