Apple Magic Keyboard issue with iPadOS 15 public beta 4?

Last night I upgraded from iPadOS 15 public beta 3 to public beta 4. This morning, I go to put my iPad onto my Apple Magic Keyboard and it worked for about five seconds, and then a popup came up that says "Accessory Not Supported - This accessory is not supported by this device."

Now, my iPad continues to charge on the keyboard, but I can't use the actual keyboard or the trackpad at all.

If I take the iPad off and put it back on, I get the same result ... works for about five seconds, then the popup comes up again.

Ideas?

Replies

The only issue I am having is sometimes the keyboard isn’t responding and have to close the app and re open it. Mostly when multitasking but not always. This has happened with both my magic keyboard and a 3rd party keyboard. At first I thought it was the 3rd party keyboard till the issue started happening on my magic keyboard.

I continue to have issues with the space bar on the magic keyboard. In certain fields like the search bar, the space bar maps to a tab so I have to hold the shift key down when hitting the space bar.

After upgrading to iOS 15, return key are often non functional. Tab key on web form (in Safari) is less functional.