UICloudSharingController no longer allows "add people"

I am building a CloudKit app that uses UICloudSharingController to create and manage the shared content. iOS 15 seems to have removed the "Add People" option from the dialog when using the controller to view an existing share.

I've tested on iOS 14.5, and the "App People" option is there and works fine. The same code on iOS 15 shows the UICloudSharingController but the "Add People" option is not there.

I'm showing the controller using this code:

let controller = UICloudSharingController(share: share, container: self.container)
                    controller.delegate = self
                    self.present(controller, animated: true)

The CKShare is properly created and saved. The dialog shows the users that were added during the initial creation of the share.

I reported this (FB9495523) during the original iOS 15 betas, but have heard nothing. I've tested on iOS 15 beta 1 and beta 2, both with the same issue.

Has anyone else seen this? And if so, any suggestions on how to work around it? My users are not happy.

(I realize that I probably can create my own sharing UI to work around this, but I don't want to have to do that!).

• Yes, the same problem here with iOS 15.

• Same. My production app works fine on iOS 14, missing "Add People" on iOS 15. Compiling with latest Xcode doesn't help. Also filed a report (FB9342748) during beta. Apple's first-party apps like Notes and Reminders doesn't seem to have this issue.

• Glad you pointed this out. This is a huge oversight. I hadn't noticed it until you said something and was about to ship an app. Guess I'll have to wait a little longer in the hopes that Apple fixes it. If you wouldn't mind posting if/when you hear back from Apple on this, I'd appreciate it. I guess a short term solution could be for people to select "Share Options" and use the "Copy Link" button to be able to add people?