FTM-Internal 4 | Values are missing

Hello guys,

I'd like to know why the FTM-Internal 4 is not showing some important information about LTE Signal.

Personally I reported one year ago via email some stuff like RSRP that was 0 and RSRQ that was 0 and in the next release they actually corrected RSRP value and also added dBm. But RSRQ was deleted and since then it's disappeared (still in iOS 16) Trying iOS 16 Developer Beta 1 they redesigned the internal app, but it is showing the same info as in iOS 15, so basically they only changed the design.

By the way connecting the iPhone to the Mac and opening the FTM menu, the console shows all the info like RSRQ and also the CA Status that has never been visible on iPhone 12 and 13.

So why they aren't fixing all these problems? The values are available and they aren't showing only on iPhone 12/13 with Qualcomm modem

Plus: Did you know that since iOS 15 if you are using the 12h format FTM Internal 4 doesn't show literally anything, but a blank page?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Kogane28 Down vote post of Kogane28
3.9k views

Replies

Thanks kogane

Also need API for this data to create App for testing Telephony with real data...

Would be nice to get any answer, bugs are just piling up.

Exactly, I mean, okay you don't want to give us API, well that's okay but please make this app work properly

You’re unlikely to get answers here because none of what you’re discussing is considered API [1], and DevForums is primarily focused on APIs [2]. My advice is that you put this all into Feedback Assistant:

• File individual bug reports for the specific problems you’re seeing.

• File an enhancement request (called a suggestion these days) describing the API you’d like to see.

Please post your bug numbers, just for the record.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

[1] Yeah, I know that one of your request is to get an API, but the absence of an API isn’t an API (-:

[2] See tip 1 in Quinn’s Top Ten DevForums Tips.

The best solution would be creating an API for this data...