Xcode 14 - The frame of subviews automatically changing

I’m seeing an anomaly with the storyboard in my project. Within a UIViewController, an element starts shifting its position to the left and down by one each time the project is opened. It's not limited to any particular type of control. These screenshots are a UIScrollView, but it happens on UITableView, UITextView, etc.

I'm not using auto layout. Thanks for anyone's help!

Replies

This sounds like an issue we're aware of. It'd be helpful if you could file a bug report via Feedback Assistant (https://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/) so we can verify this.

Please include your storyboard in your bug report, and post the feedback number (FBxxxxxxxx) here for reference. Thanks!

Kindly find the feedback number - FB11986374

I and my other friends are also facing this problem as well, since we had upgraded my XCode to the 14 series. Please provide the solution for this. It's really strange every time it's changing whole project frames and each time we have to set it. I am downloading the latest version of Xcode each time whenever there is an update but unfortunately every time it's disappointing and there is no fix from Apple for this critical issue.