"The archive does not contain any `PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy` files." error occurred when I tapped "Generate Privacy Report" button on Xcode Organizer.

Hi, team. I tried including Privacy Manifest in my sample app and generating a privacy report.

But "The archive does not contain any PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy files." error occurred when I tapped "Generate Privacy Report" button on Xcode Organizer. Is there something wrong? Could you tell me how to fix it?

Here are screenshots of my Xcode and Xcode Organizer.

Thank you.

Accepted Reply

Did you add the PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy file to the SDK's target membership? I fixed this error by doing so. Hope it helps. Thanks!

• Thanks a lot! It works. I got Privacy Report. :)

• How do I create PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy ?

• You need to download Xcode 15 Beta first Cmd+N on Xcode 15 Beta > Resource > App Privacy

App Privacy is the PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy

Replies

Did you add the PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy file to the SDK's target membership? I fixed this error by doing so. Hope it helps. Thanks!

• Thanks a lot! It works. I got Privacy Report. :)

• How do I create PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy ?

• You need to download Xcode 15 Beta first Cmd+N on Xcode 15 Beta > Resource > App Privacy

App Privacy is the PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy

Should I add PrivacyInfo and target it as an app??

• If you're referring to if this applies to app's rather than an SDK, yes. You do want to add a privacy manifest to your app, and make sure it is added to the project's target membership.

Add a Comment