Issue after turning on developer mode on apple watch

Hi everyone, i been facing a persistent issue with paring watches to my iphone. After pairing a second apple watch to my phone everything is working fine but when I turn on developer mode on the 2nd watch i get the red phone icon that says "iPhone disconnected". I've tried unpairing it and pairing it again well, multiple times but nothing as worked so far

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with pairing your second Apple Watch in developer mode. There could be several reasons for this problem. Let's go through some troubleshooting steps to try and resolve the issue:

1. Check Compatibility: Ensure that both of your Apple Watches and your iPhone are compatible with the developer mode you're trying to activate. Check for any iOS updates for your iPhone and watchOS updates for your watches to make sure you have the latest software.

2. Restart Everything: Start by restarting your iPhone and both of your Apple Watches. Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve connectivity issues.

3. Reset Network Settings: On your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This action will remove all network settings, including Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections, and could potentially fix any connectivity problems.

4. Check Bluetooth: Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on both your iPhone and your second Apple Watch. Sometimes, disabling and re-enabling Bluetooth can help establish a stable connection.

5. Forget the Watch: On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth, find the entry for your second Apple Watch, and tap on the "i" icon next to it. Choose "Forget This Device" and confirm. Then, try pairing your watch again from scratch.

6. Reset the Watch: If the issue persists, you can try resetting your second Apple Watch to its factory settings. This will erase all content and settings, so make sure you have a backup if needed. To reset your watch, go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.

7. Update Developer Settings: If the developer mode on your second Apple Watch is causing the issue, you can try turning off developer mode temporarily, pairing the watch again, and then enabling developer mode once it's successfully paired.

Remember to back up your data before performing any significant reset or change in settings to avoid data loss.

I hope these steps help you resolve the problem and get your second Apple Watch paired successfully.

Issue after turning on developer mode on apple watch

Q