Will I ever receive a rejection notice for "Apple Vision Pro developer kit"

I submitted an application for the "Apple Vision Pro developer kit" about a month ago (submitted ~ 11/1/23). I have not heard anything back. If my application is rejected, will I ever receive a rejection notice for "Apple Vision Pro developer kit"? Or will there just be radio silence?

Part of my wonders if my application ever got submitted, or if the application doesn't work dependably in Firefox, and if I should submit again. If I haven't received a rejection night this mean my application is still being considered? It would be great to know my application was received.

Answered by waldgeist in 773153022

We applied on the day the application form went online and haven't heard back yet. From the Unity forums I learned that only a very exclusive set of companies got granted access. And they even have to put on window lids to prevent anyone from seeing what they're doing. I learned this when I asked the community if anyone had tried out the glasses outdoors yet.

Accepted Answer

We applied on the day the application form went online and haven't heard back yet. From the Unity forums I learned that only a very exclusive set of companies got granted access. And they even have to put on window lids to prevent anyone from seeing what they're doing. I learned this when I asked the community if anyone had tried out the glasses outdoors yet.

Yeah, it felt really misleading, but Apple's developer communication is usually about this bad.

Will I ever receive a rejection notice for "Apple Vision Pro developer kit"

Q