CoreMotion and movement WatchOS

Hello everyone,

I'm coming to you because I'm having a little trouble finding the code to know the movement of the Apple Watch. I try to know exactly when the arm movement is up, down, left or right. I can define it thanks to “attitude.pitch” I can define it using "attitude", but it doesn't work correctly when the wrist is rotating at the same time as an arm movement. I no longer know how to move forward to know each movement.

My code is as follows: (attitudeAvant11 is the attitude to the forward scan) (attitude11 is the attitude.pitch on the AppleWatch)

Thank for your help

func knowMove (attitude11:Double, attitudeAvant11:Double) -> (Sens2:String, attitudeAvant12:Double) {

var attitude1 = attitude11
    attitude1 = attitude1 * 100

let pourcentage = attitude1 - attitudeAvant

if attitudeAvant != 0 { 

if pourcentage >= 0.5 { 
                sensPrint = "Sens: Move down // ➡️\(pourcentage) ⬅️ // \(attitude1) // \(attitudeAvant)"
                sens1 = "1"
            } else {
                if pourcentage < -1.2 { 
                    sensPrint = "Sens: Move Up // ➡️\(pourcentage)⬅️ // \(attitude1) // \(attitudeAvant)"
                    sens1 = "2"
                } else {
                    sensPrint = "Sens: No Move // ➡️\(pourcentage)⬅️  // \(attitude1) // \(attitudeAvant)"
                    sens1 = "0"
                }
            }

} else {
        sensPrint = "Sens: No Move Initialisation // ➡️\(pourcentage)⬅️ // \(attitude1) // \(attitudeAvant) "
    }

let DateMaintenant = Date()
    let formatter = DateFormatter()
    formatter.dateFormat = "yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss.SSS"
    let dateString = formatter.string(from: DateMaintenant)

if sens1 != "Nul" {
        TableauAttitude["\(dateString)"] = "\(sens1)"
        //print(TableauAttitude)
    }
    attitudeAvant = attitude1
    print("sensPrint: \(sensPrint)")
    return (sens1,attitudeAvant)   
}