Private database: failed to access iCloud data please signin again.

When I logged into my cloudkit console to inspect the database for some debugging work I couldn't access the private database. It keeps saying "failed to access iCloud data, please signi n again". No matter how many times I sign in again, whether with password or passwordless key it keeps saying the same thing. It says that message when I click on Public database, and private and shared databases are below it. I only noticed this a couple of days ago. It's done this in the past, but I eventually got back into the database but I don't know what changed to make it work.

Having this issue as well.

Same Problem

I had this problem too. I found that I was signing in using a passkey on my mac, and after signing in again with username and password instead the error disappeared.

confirming using username and password instead of a passkey is working for me

I have the same issue as well, any fix? I tried using my email and password to login instead of Passkey but it's still not working

All right, I have finally fixed it:

TURN OFF ADVANCED DATA PROTECTION IN ICLOUD SETTINGS

Same here, thought it was related to prohibiting web access to my iCloud account, so I turned that option back on. After a short time it worked for that evening but not it's the same issue again for three days now... Contacted the support team but did not get a helpful answer yet.

Private database: failed to access iCloud data please signin again.

Q