The foveated rendering in Vision Pro metal based fully immersive app doesn't seem to work at all

Dear Apple experts,

While I'm developing metal based fully immersive app, I found even if you enabled the foveated rendering like below:

configuration.isFoveationEnabled = true;
passDescriptor.rasterizationRateMap = cp_drawable_get_rasterization_rate_map(drawable, index);

the rasterization rate map returned by the compositor service(cp_drawable_get_rasterization_rate_map) is always a static rasterization rate map which doesn't change at all however you roll your eyes. The static rasterization rate map looks something like below:

As you can see the dense area of the dotted grids remains at the same place in these two pictures in which my eyes were always looking at the colourful cube.

NOTE: After testing the foveated rendering works both in non fully immersive app and in the home screen(which I guess are RealityKit based apps)

Could you help me solve this issue please?

Many thanks Anning

same here, would be nice to get some official comments from Apple, whether foveated rendering will be available for fully immersive apps?

The foveated rendering in Vision Pro metal based fully immersive app doesn't seem to work at all

Q