Assistance Needed: Full Disk Access Entry Reset

I hope this message finds you well.

I am seeking assistance regarding the Full Disk Access entries. While the following command worked for entries with a bundle ID:

sudo tccutil reset All com.mcafee.tp.endpointsecurity

I am facing difficulty with entries lacking a bundle ID. The commands I used for specific entries are as follows:

sudo tccutil reset SystemPolicyAllFiles /usr/local/McAfee/AntiMalware/VShieldScanner sudo tccutil reset SystemPolicyAllFiles /usr/local/McAfee/fmp/bin64/fmpd

Unfortunately, these commands do not seem to remove the entries. Could you provide guidance on how to reset entries without a bundle ID?

Note: it’s a Mcafee product and all the files are removed except from full disk entry i just want to remove only the VShieldScanner and fmpd

Your assistance in resolving this matter is greatly appreciated & find the attached snap.

Replies

Are you working on this product? Or using it?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

I am using this product, and I contacted the McAfee team. They informed me that it's related to an OS-level issue, not the product itself. I am looking for a solution to remove the product from Full Disk Access using a command or script. While I can manually remove it, I would prefer an automated solution.

Any solution for this issue