eriously wrong satellite positioning under Macos Sonoma 14.5(Macos Sonoma 14.5下严重错误的卫星定位)

• My MacBook Air M2 system version macOS Sonoma 14.5 Beta (23F5049f)

• The error occurred: from the end of March 2024 to today (April 8, 24)

• Problem: The system positioning information is seriously wrong, including but not limited to: time zone, Safari, map app, weather app, search app... (PS. The positioning is correct when using Google Chrome and Google Maps, but it is still wrong when using Google Maps on Safari)

• Background:

1. I came to Germany from mainland China at the end of March.
  2. The Apple ID region I use is Germany.
  3. The location of my iPhone and Apple Watch can be refreshed to Germany normally, and several of my AirTags have been refreshed to Germany.
  • Tried but failed:
  1. I searched for some bash commands to try to clear and clear the cache of the map app and system location information.
rm -rf ~/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps
rm -rf ~/Library/Application\ Support/com.apple.findmy
sudo rm -rf /Library/Caches/com.apple.GeoServices
sudo rm -rf /Library/Caches/com.apple.locationd
defaults delete com.apple.locationd.plist
  1. Turn off location services in System Settings > Privacy and Security, shut down and restart the phone, and then turn the service back on.
  2. Turn my VPN on and off.
  3. Clear my network information.

Since there are many files saved, the restore operation is not planned.

• 我的MacBook Air M2 系统版本macOS Sonoma 14.5 Beta版(23F5049f)

• 错误发生时间:2024年3月底到今天(24年4月8日)

• 问题:系统定位信息严重错误,包括但不限于:时区、Safari、地图app、天气app、查找app... (PS.使用Google Chrome浏览器与Google Maps时定位正确,Safari使用Google Maps仍然错误)

• 背景:

1. 我从3月底从中国大陆来到欧洲德国。
  2. 我使用的Apple ID地区是德国的。
  3. 我的iPhone和Apple Watch定位能正常刷新到德国,且我几个AirTag已经刷新到德国。
  • 尝试但都未成功:
  1. 我搜索了一些bash命令尝试清除、清空地图app和系统位置信息的缓存。
rm -rf ~/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps
rm -rf ~/Library/Application\ Support/com.apple.findmy
sudo rm -rf /Library/Caches/com.apple.GeoServices
sudo rm -rf /Library/Caches/com.apple.locationd
defaults delete com.apple.locationd.plist
  1. 关闭系统设置>隐私与安全中的定位服务,关机重启,再重开这项服务。
  2. 开关我的VPN。
  3. 清除我的网路信息。

由于保存的文件较多,不打算进行还原操作。

Replies

We appreciate your interest in participating in the forums! These forums are for questions about developing software and accessories for Apple platforms. Your question seems related to a consumer feature and is better suited for the Apple Support Communities

• Sorry, I initially tried to post on Apple Support Communities, but it was automatically deleted. Reason: Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Community. We removed your post “Seriously wrong satellite positioning under Macos Sonoma 14.5 (Seriously wrong satellite positioning under Macos Sonoma 14.5) because it contained information about beta software. To comment or ask questions about beta software, go to our Apple Developer Forums page:https://developer.apple.com/forums/ So ... ;<

Add a Comment