The scammers are able to emulate Macbook M1/M2/M3 devices and steal access via lock to icloud

I am a simple mac seller ,i buy broken laptops from people and repair them to sell so one day one my customer asked to show him video of 4 my laptops after he got only video all became iCloud LOCK

Summary - my case numbers are 102302104385 + Case Number: 102309395011

my story is simple the customer asked me about video of the Macbook , because as he told me  , he was need a confirmation about how are laptops are looks like   i do not see any suspicious action here  , customer just want me to show him the laptop like online   So i did it - just send him video - and that is all  then he asked to send video about 3 more Macbooks after it he asked me to Use Erase All Content and Settings so i was sure that there will be no problem  - because i just replaced the motherboard    two weeks ago - so what can be wrong    so when i did it - the Macbook asked if the apple server let him activation  and it was refused   Somehow person who get the video about laptop did a copy of a signal that apple laptop send to apple activation server  and connected  it to his apple id  and after it enabled FMI FMD  - but all time my laptops was turned off

But i have video confirmation in my cases that all laptops are without any Apple Id and have new and fresh mac os

so after it i was not able to pass the activation because i was scammed and unknown person connected 4 my laptops to unknown account , so after that i was not able to pass the activation  so in fact they are all bricked now   he asked me to pay 1000 $

i told apple about it and they  answer me that it is just my fairy tail and it is not possible  

i told them that there is a hole in security and identification of apple devices during enabling FMI FMD  but as i see they do not care - i think it must about 100 same cases  or 1000 - maybe after it they will take care about it 

so now i wonder if there any more victims who have the same problem  ?
or check here at youtube ServisTT

also i and apple support did full apple diagnostic about all devices - i want apple to compare mac addresses and other mac information with the signal that was emulated with the scammer to prove my words - because the scammer was at different location and his emulation device or software was different between my original one macbook

Steps to reproduce

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58AgEcZvrYg&t=98s or check here at youtube ServisTT

Expected results

i want apple to compare mac addresses and other mac information with the signal that was emulated with the scammer to prove my words - because the scammer was at different location and his emulation device was different between my original one

also if you find out that he used Hardware UUID - so why not to mask it or hide or make enable to see only with the password 

Actual results

NO ONE TRUST ME AND NO ONE WANT TO HELP ME

The scammers are able to emulate Macbook M1/M2/M3 devices and steal access via lock to icloud

Q