xcode27 library 'd64' not found

在使用 xode 27 真机调试项目时 报了 ibrary 'd64' not found 这个错误, 这边有用到-ld64 遇到这个问题需要怎么去解决呢? xcode 26 没有报这个错

Answered by DTS Engineer in 907326022

Sadly, I can’t read Chinese, so I’m answering based on a machine translation.

There are a couple of issues here:

  • When you pass options to the linker using the OTHER_LDFLAGS build setting, you have to escape them with -Xlinker. Without that the options are are interpreted by the compiler driver, and it doesn’t understand -ld64 (it think you’re trying to a link, using -l, to a library called d64).
  • Additionally, the -ld64 linker option isn’t supported by the linker within Xcode 27. It always assumes ld_prime. I explain the history of this in An Apple Library Primer.

So, my advice is that you simple remove -ld64 from that build setting.

Share and Enjoy
—
Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Sadly, I can’t read Chinese, so I’m answering based on a machine translation.

There are a couple of issues here:

  • When you pass options to the linker using the OTHER_LDFLAGS build setting, you have to escape them with -Xlinker. Without that the options are are interpreted by the compiler driver, and it doesn’t understand -ld64 (it think you’re trying to a link, using -l, to a library called d64).
  • Additionally, the -ld64 linker option isn’t supported by the linker within Xcode 27. It always assumes ld_prime. I explain the history of this in An Apple Library Primer.

So, my advice is that you simple remove -ld64 from that build setting.

Share and Enjoy
—
Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

xcode27 library 'd64' not found
 
 
Q