Hi everyone, I recently updated my MacBook Pro (14-inch, M1 Pro) to macOS 27, and I've noticed a significant drop in the built-in FaceTime HD camera quality. The video feed looks incredibly grainy and noisy, almost like it's struggling with digital artifacts, even in well-lit rooms where it used to look perfectly crisp. Here is what I've tried so far to fix it: • Restarted the Mac multiple times. • Cleaned the physical camera lens with a microfiber cloth. • Tested across multiple apps (FaceTime, Zoom, Google Meet, and Photo Booth) - the graininess happens everywhere, so it isn't isolated to just one app. The camera worked beautifully on previous macOS versions (26.x), so this definitely feels like a software processing bug or an issue with how macOS 27 handles the camera. Is anyone else experiencing this on their M1 Pro machine after the update? Are there any known workarounds, or do we just have to wait for Apple to push a supplemental software patch? Thanks in advance for any insights!