Deprecated SiriKit Intent Domains
Starting with the customer release of iOS 15, iPadOS 15, macOS Monterey, tvOS 15, and watchOS 8 this fall, some SiriKit intent domains will be deprecated and will no longer be supported in all new and existing OS releases. If a user makes a request that leverages one of these APIs after it's been removed, Siri will reply that it can't support the request.
Make plans to update any promotional activities that highlight the functionality provided by these APIs in your app. Please note that the symbols will remain in the SDK, so you don't need to remove the API calls from your app. However, you'll receive compile-time warnings alerting you to the deprecation going forward.
- Set Audio Source in Car: INSetAudioSourceInCarIntent
- Set Climate Settings in Car: INSetClimateSettingsInCarIntent
- Set Defroster Settings in Car: INSetDefrosterSettingsInCarIntent
- Set Seat Settings in Car: INSetSeatSettingsInCarIntent
- Save Profile in Car: INSaveProfileInCarIntent
- Set Profile in Car: INSetProfileInCarIntent
- Set Radio Station: INSetRadioStationIntent
Lists and Notes
- Append to Note: INAppendToNoteIntent
- Create Task List: INCreateTaskListIntent
- Delete a Task: INDeleteTasksIntent
- Pay a Bill: INPayBillIntent
- Search for Bills: INSearchForBillsIntent
- Transfer Money (between accounts): INTransferMoneyIntent
- Get Visual Code: INGetVisualCodeIntent
- Search Call History: INSearchCallHistoryIntent
Note: Siri will also no longer support requests for Ride Booking Intents. Maps, Shortcuts, and Siri Suggestions will continue to support Ride Booking Intents.