Stripe Apple Pay Pod Error while building Flutter iOS App

I am facing this issue have a look please and help me fix it asap!!!! :(

Swift Compiler Error (Xcode): '(any PKPaymentAuthorizationControllerDelegate) -> ((PKPaymentAuthorizationController, PKShippingMethod, @escaping (PKPaymentRequestShippingMethodUpdate) -> Void) -> Void)?' is not convertible to 'pkDidSelectShippingMethodSignature' (aka 'Optional<((PKPaymentAuthorizationControllerDelegate) -> (PKPaymentAuthorizationController, PKShippingMethod, @escaping (PKPaymentRequestShippingMethodUpdate) -> ()) -> ())>') /Users/apple/Desktop/Cool%20Panda%20Apps/provider_flutter/ios/Pods/StripeApplePay/StripeApplePay/StripeApplePay/Source/ApplePayContext/STPApplePayContext.swift:239:53

Screenshot:

Deleted PODfile.lock and Pods folder millions of times and installed pods again. Still no luck same error!!!

Here is the screenshot of the PODFILE: 

P.S: Using Xcode 14.0(Beta) as I need to develop for iOS 16 as well. io

It looks like we have to wait for actions from Stripe.

There are many other libraries failing after Ios 16 introduction.

I do not develop for ios 16, but I am getting such an error developing for earlier versions. The same error in Expo and React-native environments.

Pray for fixes

I'm getting the error as well

Hello, we're facing the same error on a ReactNative app having Stripe payment integration.

I get the same error with a MacBook Pro M2 chip.

CompileSwift normal arm64 /ios/Pods/StripeApplePay/StripeApplePay/StripeApplePay/Source/ApplePayContext/STPApplePayContext.swift (in target 'StripeApplePay' from project 'Pods')

I'm getting this as well

We need to wait for stripe to fix this issue for iOS 16, but everything seems to be working with iOS 15.5 for me.

Is it solved , currently iam stuck with build ios

It was solved as I was using Beta Xcode and Flutter version I was using at that time was not compatible with the beta version of xcode 14. It was solved as soon as I installed the official xcode 14 and latest flutter version.

thanks everyone.

Stripe Apple Pay Pod Error while building Flutter iOS App

Q