We believe apps for everyone should be made by everyone.
Research shows that founders from underrepresented communities face unique challenges, especially when starting and leading technology companies. We created Apple Entrepreneur Camp with the goal of supporting these founders and their organizations as they build the next generation of cutting-edge apps and to form a global network that encourages the pipeline and longevity of underrepresented founders and developers in technology.
Entrepreneur Camp offers cohorts for founders and developers who are female,* Black, or Hispanic/Latinx and have app-driven businesses with one of the following:
- An existing app on the App Store
- A functional beta build in TestFlight
- An app in an equivalent state
The Camp experience begins with an immersive technology lab, where you’ll receive one-on-one code-level guidance from Apple experts and engineers to help you improve your app, as well as mentorship, inspiration, and insights from top Apple leaders. After the lab concludes, you’ll get ongoing support and become part of a growing community of other exceptional alumni who can help you build your business.
Unprecedented access to Apple engineers and leaders
The heart of Apple Entrepreneur Camp is an intensive technology lab, where you’ll work one on one with Apple experts and engineers to significantly accelerate your app. You’ll also hear from Apple executives and have the opportunity to form relationships with your fellow attendees. At the conclusion of the lab, you’ll present your progress, get feedback, and chat with some of Apple’s most senior leaders.
1 year free membership
Membership in the Apple Developer Program allows you to submit your apps to the App Store and includes access to beta software, advanced app capabilities, extensive beta testing tools, and app analytics. It also includes the opportunity to get code-level support from Apple engineers during the membership year.
You’ll interact with world-class senior leaders and your cohort peers who can help you build your business and personal network. You’ll also get exclusive access to Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni events and opportunities for peer-to-peer mentoring for your cohort, as well as your extended network of Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni.
You’ll establish an ongoing relationship with an Apple Developer representative who is an expert on the developer ecosystem and can help guide you through Apple resources for at least one year after your time at Camp.
Apps from alumni
Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni have created over 90 apps currently available on the App Store. Learn about some of their apps and the inspiration behind them.
Camp alumni featured in Newsroom
- Seven App Store creators share thair tips for forging a career in coding November 2, 2022
- Meet seven Hispanic and Latin app creators breaking barriers with technology October 6, 2022
- WWDC22 highlights June 6, 2022
- Three AAPI founders building apps on the App Store that cultivate community May 12, 2022
- Apple launches inaugural Entrepreneur Camp for Latin founders March 3, 2022
- Apple broadens Racial Equity and Justice Initiative with $30 million in new commitments August 31, 2021
- Apple Entrepreneur Camp participants break barriers on their coding journeys May 26, 2021
- Caria app helps debunk the myths of menopause March 17, 2021
- Apple launches inaugural Entrepreneur Camp for Black Founders and Developers February 16, 2021
- Apple launches major new Racial Equity and Justice Initiative projects to challenge systemic racism, advance racial equity nationwide February 16, 2021
- iOS app economy creates 300,000 new US jobs as developers adapt during pandemic September 2, 2020
- First year of Apple Entrepreneur Camp offers invaluable experiences to 100 innovators October 23, 2019
- Thousands of stories, one WWDC May 30, 2019
- Apple Entrepreneur Camp kicks off as app developer earnings hit new record January 28, 2019
- Apple launches app development program to support women entrepreneurs November 26, 2018