Removed due to Guideline 4.3(a) - Design - Spam

Hi, For 10 days now we've been rejected with no answer. I am afraid Apple will never answer us... and 3 years of development down the drain.

My team and our whole families are waiting but as the days go by, it is looking more and more grim for us I am afraid.

Is there anything we can do? Our game had a decent rating and audience reception so far. All of our code is built by us over thousands of hours. We have alot of features that competitors do not have, this was even mentioned by several Youtubers and called out as a unique game.

Guideline 4.3(a) - Design - Spam We noticed your app shares a similar binary, metadata, and/or concept as apps submitted to the App Store by other developers, with only minor differences.

Any advice would be so appreciated ! Thank you, Alex

Back to the drawing board - app scans are pretty much accurate.

But Youtubers and reviews are raving about our game, specifically calling out features they say are different.

This is very sad to hear it would remain like this, totally unfair.

We will continue onto the next release, hope someone from Apple can take notice of the wrong decision here.

This is a policy by Apple to (probably illegally) crush small publishers and developers in the interest of large scale ones that are required to pay a 30% service fee instead of the 15% one. Not sure there's much you can do unless you have the money for a class action like Epic.

Removed due to Guideline 4.3(a) - Design - Spam

Q