Unable to deploy to new M4 iPad Pro

Using the latest stable macOS/iPadOS/Xcode:

• macOS 14.5 (23F79)
  • iPadOS 17.5 (21F84)
  • Xcode 15.4 (15F31d)

We're unable to deploy to the new iPad Pro devices. This applies to newly created empty projects as well. We receive the following message:

The developer disk image could not be mounted on this device.. Error mounting image: 0xe8000105 (kAMDMobileImageMounterTATSUDeclinedAuthorization: The server declined to authorize this image on this device for this user.)

We've tried every suggestion we can find online:

• Restarting everything
  • Reinstalling everything
  • rm -rf ~/Library/Developer/DeveloperDiskImages/
  • Turning on/off Developer Mode.
  • Using various internet connection methods (to sidestep potential routing/firewall issues)

It happens across all our developer accounts we've tried 5+, and all iPads tried thusfar (around 5).

Facing the same issue

Same here

The same issues. I tried all the methods mentioned online. No method works! Previous preparation error: The developer disk image could not be mounted on this device.. Error mounting image: 0xe8000105 (kAMDMobileImageMounterTATSUDeclinedAuthorization: The server declined to authorize this image on this device for this user.) My M1 iPad works well on the same Mac. If you fixed the problem let me know, thanks.

Facing the same issue, I'm pretty sure that's a server-side issue, it's not even 10 at Cupertino the person in charge of pushing the button may still be in bed

Will try again tomorrow 🤷‍♂️

Same issue

It is now fixed for me, Thanks Cupertino dude

Unable to deploy to new M4 iPad Pro

Q