Your enrollment could not be completed.

When I try to enroll in the developer program I get greeted with this message, "Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time."

I've email Apple about it and got back this: "

This is Luis from Apple Developer Support. We’d like to start with apologizing for the delay. We are currently facing a high volume of emails from our customers and your patience is greatly appreciated.

We can’t verify your identity with the Apple Developer app or provide further assistance with this Apple ID for Apple developer programs.

You can still take advantage of great content using your Apple ID in Xcode to develop and test apps on your own device. Learn more about Xcode development.

When contacting us about this issue, please reference case number X. "

I've called Apple Developer support and got back this exact same response, "I can't give any more information unfortunately". I then asked what can I do to publish an App? "I can't give any more information unfortunately". I asked if there's another team I can contact about this and got "No, we're the only team that deals with this."

Is there any way I can escalate this? This is ridiculous, my Apple ID is over 7 years old and I never had any issues with anything else.

Your enrollment could not be completed.

Q