Options to delete keywords/groups

Hello,

I can't delete keywords now from the active group (also I can't copy them) and can't delete inactive group — there is simply no button for that.

I think that is the really necessary option.

Any plans to add it?

Thanks.

Yes I also can't figure out how to delete keywords... or edit them.

This is definitely a top complaint.

Funny – you can delete negative keywords but not regular keywords/ad groups/campaigns 😝

-Gabe

Yeah there should definitely be a way to delete keywords. But, for now, you can pause individual keywords in your campaign by selecting the checkbox next to them and then clicking on Actions->Pause.

Can't do it neither! This is so lame, Apple! Has anything been done about that since October?

Same complain here. I wonder why's not more users complaining about this?!

I have also just discovered this. Ads have now been made available to more countries, but Apple still haven't added this basic functionality!

I just ran into this too - June 2017 and still no Delete option. I discovered that a bunch of goofy keywords - i.e. fidget spinner - were added to my campaign (not by ME!) and wanted to delete them. I've just paused them. Of course now I have to check to make sure they stay paused.

One more complain about lazzy Apple. As my work goes, the whole campaign and keyword groups looks so messy and I need to tolerant that everyday.

Same issue here! Cnat delete or move keywords to a differretn group. How lame is that?

Sam issue in 2021

Also having this issue in August 2021

How come we still have this issue when it was submitted 4 years ago?! This feature is literally less than a day of work for your team, it'll save us so much time and make us spend more money. @Apple you guys don't see a low hanging fruit there?

This is frankly unbelievable that you can't delete keywords from a campaign. One mistake and you have to live with those keywords in your list. The only option seems to be deleting the entire ad group, which is insane. PLEASE FIX THIS!

+1

same issue here in 2022 - terrible design of an ad management system, would expect something more innovative and considered from Apple

Whaaat I can't delete a keyword. It's 2022 this thread was created six years ago? Thanks for caring Apple.

Are you kidding? For 6 years, people are wasting their time because of this ridiculous event and still no improvement has been made. Now I have to delete my entire ad campaign and re-create it. Unbelievable.

2023 September, still cannot delete a keyword, come Apple...

Options to delete keywords/groups

Q