Widgets not showing up on macOS

I am trying to bring my iOS App to native macOS. I am using exactly the same TimelineProvider and widgets (the ones not supported on macOS surrounded by #if(os)). Running the whole app or just the WidgetExtension on iOS works perfectly fine. Running the mac app works perfectly fine apart from missing Widgets.

When running the WidgetExtension on My Mac, the WidgetKit Simulator opens and only presents Failed to load widget. The operation couldn't be completed. (WidgetKit_Simulator.WidgetDocument.Error error 4.) The code compiles fine without any warnings, only a file path is printed into the console. file:///Users/myName/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/MyAppName-dfsiuexplidieybwvbkqofchxirp/Build/Products/Debug/MyApp.app/Contents/PlugIns/MyAppNameWidgetExtensionExtension.appex/ Shortly after I get a log entry Logging Error: Failed to initialize logging system. Log messages may be missing. If this issue persists, try setting IDEPreferLogStreaming=YES in the active scheme actions environment variables.

I am not sure which further Informationen I can give to solve my problem. Destinations on main App and Widget Extension is both set to Mac (no suffix). The mac is running 14.4.1 and Xcode 15.3.

I am really thankful for any assistance you can give me to fix this problem. Thanks

Having this same issue, anyone got a solution?

Widgets not showing up on macOS

Q