Submission rejected has mention App Review Guideline 3.1.5(iii)

We’re looking forward to completing our review, but we need additional information about your app's cryptocurrency exchange services. This information is required to review the app for compliance with App Review Guideline 3.1.5(iii), which requires exchange services only be offered in countries or regions where the app has appropriate licensing and permissions to provide a cryptocurrency exchange.

Next Steps

Please provide the following information and/or documentation:

• Confirm in which specific countries or regions you intend to make your app's cryptocurrency exchange services available.
  • Provide documentary evidence of the licensing and permissions for the cryptocurrency exchange services in your app for all of the countries or regions where your app is available. The documentation you provide should indicate where you intend to distribute your app.
  • Provide links to government websites that display the licenses you've secured to provide exchange services in all the countries or regions where your app is available.
  • Provide information on the third-party exchange APIs that your app connects with, including links to public APIs and documentation of partnership with specific third-party exchanges.
  • Do the cryptocurrency exchange transactions occur between the users and the exchange(s) or do you, as the developer, handle the transaction requests with the exchange(s) directly?
  • Are the cryptocurrency exchange features provided in your app decentralized, centralized, or a mix of decentralized and centralized exchange features?
  • Does your app offer new or exclusive tokens or cryptocurrency to users? If so, which ones and on which exchanges can users obtain the currency?
  • Explain the precautions you've taken to comply with anti-money laundering ("AML") and Know Your Customer ("KYC") requirements.
  • If you intend to distribute your app in the United States, provide a copy of your Money Services Business (MSB) registration. Additionally, confirm that you will restrict your app's availability to the states listed on your MSB registration.

I'm so confused about this. The reviewer has mention about cryptocurrency exchange services.

We enrolled as an organization, in our app doesn't provide cryptocurrency exchange. We just provide decentralized application for users to easily interact with our smart contracts.

Basically, all transactions calling smart contracts are generated by our DApps and presented to the users for further verification (meta mask, trust wallet etc) before being sent to the blockchain. So, our app doesn't have any control of user crypto assets.

I have no idea. If we need licensing and permissions for the cryptocurrency exchange services. Because, we don't provide cryptocurrency exchange in our app.

Am I missing something? anyone can help me to explaine for this case?

Thanks

We just provide decentralized application for users to easily interact with our smart contracts.

That's not very clear. What does your app really offers ? Are a you aka go between with exchange organisations ?

In any case, I would advise you to very clearly explain as a comment to reviewer, what your app does.

Submission rejected has mention App Review Guideline 3.1.5(iii)

Q