Nothing happens when click on "Stop Using Apple id" from Apple sign in.

When user is trying to remove login using "Stop Using Apple Id", it should remove the app and login but in my case, nothing is happening. Its not removing either login or app from the logged in list. App is in Testflight for testing.

Ideally, it should remove the login and app from the list as per the following article. https://support.apple.com/en-in/102571

Read few article, which says testflight could be buggy. Anyone knows how it could be fixed?

Hi @tmukun,

The behavior you describe appears to be a bug and is unexpected.

Please create a report in Feedback Assistant to share the details requested below. Additionally, if I determine the error is caused by an internal issue in the operating system or Apple ID servers, the appropriate engineering teams have access to the same information and can communicate with you directly for more information, if needed. Please follow the instructions below to submit your feedback.

For issues occurring with your native app, perform the following steps:

1. Install the Accounts/AuthKit profile on your iOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS, or visionOS device.
  2. Reproduce the issue and make a note of the timestamp when the issue occurred, while optionally capturing screenshots or video.
  3. Gather a sysdiagnose on the same iOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS, or visionOS device.
  4. Ensure your feedback contains the following information:
    1. the primary App ID, Bundle ID, or Services ID
    2. the user’s Apple ID, email address, and/or identity token (If available)
    3. the sysdiagnose gathered after reproducing the issue
    4. the timestamp of when the issue was reproduced
    5. screenshots or videos of errors and unexpected behaviors (optional)

Submitting your feedback

Before you submit to Feedback Assistant, please confirm the requested information above is included in your feedback. Failure to provide the requested information will only delay my investigation into the reported issue within your Sign in with Apple client.

After your submission to Feedback Assistant is complete, please respond to this email with the Feedback ID. Once received, I can begin my investigation and determine if this issue is caused by an error within your client, a configuration issue within your developer account, or an underlying system bug.

Cheers,

Paris

Nothing happens when click on "Stop Using Apple id" from Apple sign in.

Q